How To Access Your Infinite Imagination and Free Your Creativity – A Masterclass for Comics Creators, Authors and Illustrators
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You sit down to begin writing, and many hours later you’re still staring at a blank screen or page.
- You pull out your sketchbook to rough out some illustrations or sequential art, but start focusing on the housework instead.
- Every time you finish a creative project you feel a sense of dread in the pit of your stomach, wondering when (or if) you’re ever going to write or illustrate again.
- You’ve received praise for your first published book, but enter a state of inertia because you have absolutely NO idea what your second one is going to be about.
- You’ve been prolific in a particular niche or genre and now want to break out and experiment, but your fear of entering your “discomfort” zone has paralysed you.
If this sounds like you, then know you’re not alone. In fact, MANY comics creators, artists and writers struggle with these very same issues. And that’s because there is a common thread running through all of these problems — They don’t understand how their greater subconscious mind — the seat of their creativity—operates, or indeed how to access this free flowing inspirational state over and over again with ease.
So how do you make friends with your creativity?
All will be answered within this 2.5 hour masterclass, presented by writer / editor, and Ex clinical hypnotherapist, Julie Ditrich, in MELBOURNE on Saturday 22 October 2016 at The Wheeler Centre.
When you register for this masterclass you’re going to discover a simple proven 5-step system that will help you banish creative blocks, so you can truly find your creative voice and focus on achieving the writing or illustration career of your dreams.
The ACA is a partner organisation, and members qualify for a special discount of $77, which is a saving of $20 off the full fee.
For more information go to: Unblock Your Creative Block at Comics Mastermind